The award winning SwingTIP is the industry’s most complete, effective and easy-to-use mobile golf swing analysis and training system on the market. Designed with leading golf experts including PGA Pro Craig Stadler, SwingTIP delivers the ultimate interactive and visual learning experience, showing you what happened, why it happened and how to fix it. In only 10-15 minutes of practice per day, SwingTIP can help you master swing mechanics so you can hit the ball farther, straighter and more consistently than ever before.
SwingTIP is an innovative Bluetooth-enabled 3D motion sensor that clips onto your golf club shaft and transmits real-time golf swing analysis to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android Device. Observe a 3D rendering of your swing trace from three angles; compare it to a tagged best swing and see it alongside club head impact metrics: club head speed, swing path, club face angle, impact zone, and swing tempo. Use auto-video capture to record your swing – address to follow-through – so you can examine your body posture, arms and grip; instantly email the video to a friend or coach (iOS only, Android soon). See instructor-style analysis on the 3D swing animations that pinpoints strengths and flaws on nine power and plane swing aspects (iOS only, Android soon). Review instant tips and practice drill videos from acclaimed golf coaches Ray Leach and Jeff Ritter and incorporate what you learn on your next swing. Share scorecards after every practice session and wirelessly sync data to MySwingTIP.com to track and chart your progress over time.
Swing Tip golf swing analyzer details:
- Uses Bluetooth to transmit real-time golf swing analysis to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch 4th Generation (iOS 6.0+) or Android phone/tablet (4.0+)
- Observe and compare a 3D video-like animation of your swing from three angles alongside club head impact metrics
- Use auto-video capture to record, review and share your golf swing via email or Facebook
- See instructor-style Power & Plane analysis that pinpoints strengths and flaws on nine swing aspects
- Learn and improve with instruction tips and videos and track your progress with scorecards and MySwingTIP.com